assistance with business start-up
Most people starting up in business do so because they have a good business proposition and the enterprise and commitment to see it through. However, they may not be experts in the legal and financial aspects of running a business and such matters often appear daunting. We can help. Just get in touch to arrange an appointment, bring us your business ideas and we will help you to make them a reality.
We will help you to:
- decide on the most suitable structure for your business - sole trader, partnership or limited company.
- prepare a business plan and cashflow projections.
- complete any registration procedures with Companies House and HMRC.
- set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements.
- help with the installation of accountancy software.
- keep on top of bookkeeping, VAT, payroll and other accounting requirements.